Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

BLOG! BLOG! BLOG!

Hey!! I feel so bored today so I created a blog...while everyone's tweeting and everyone's tagging on facebook...

nothing much to share at this moment but today, I just walk home with my crush/my Korean classmate Sora and also Joy (she said she's Korean-Chinese and she is my frenemy coz we always argue a lot but in a friendly way) to their place somewhere in Adriatico...we just talk and talked about topic that comes out between us and also argue with Joy on the other side...and it was fun...although even at school Sora doesn't speak that much but when we find ourselves without the distraction of our classmates then that's the only time we can talk freely for 103 days since we've become friends (Imagine that). then we arrive at their condo, waved our goodbyes and few quick glances as I walk away, then I thought to myself that this will happen again and I will make it happen again no matter what if it's raining or there's a flood and typhoon...coz "Ordinary days become moments because of her"

I also have a surprise for her next week..can't hardly wait for it...

until then peeps!! hope you like my first post...

No comments:

Post a Comment